The most important step in designing a great UI/UX is – the Wireframe Design. YelloStack UI/UX Designers reveal the top 5 benefits of wireframe design in Mobile App Development in Saudi Arabia. A wireframe is a simple black and white layout that lets you decide on the size and placement of page elements, features, and navigation for your mobile app. A wireframe is a simple UI/UX design sketch of your mobile app created and before the development takes place.
What is a Wireframe?
In general terms, a wireframe is a visual representation of elements in a mobile app. Wireframes purely focus on a mobile app’s structure, giving you an idea of how the app will look without any colours, shading, fonts, or other design elements.
It represents the most important parts of a mobile app in the form of black and white or grayscale boxes and other shapes to keep things simple. The wireframe gives a strong visual representation that you can share with your client for confirmation and further proceedings.
What is the benefits of Wireframe Design and why is it important?
Understanding the purpose of your mobile app development company in Saudi Arabia will make it a lot easier when it comes to the design layout of the elements on the page and deciding what should take the major screen space. It will also help you understand what you need to archive here.
In short, knowing the application’s purpose helps you
1. Plan the information architecture and identify user goals.
2. Determine how many screens you’ll need in certain cases.
3. Understanding expected user flows to layout mobile app screens.
What is the difference between wireframes, mockups and prototypes?
Top 5 Benefits of Wireframe Design in Mobile App Development in Saudi Arabia:
1. Visualize the mobile app architecture:
A wireframe is the first step in visualizing a project. Wireframes allow mobile app design teams to understand the aims of users. The simple black and white wireframe include the architecture of the mobile app, the navigation, the organization of pages, the users’ flow through conversion funnels.
2. Understand exactly how your app can help users:
One of the most important benefits of creating a wireframe for a mobile app is that it can provide you with a clear vision of how your users will use the app. To achieve success, it’s extremely important to know how to solve users’ pain points.
Wireframing helps you answer the question, to solve the users’ problems
3. Save time and money:
When you decide to develop a mobile app with the wireframe first, followed by the mobile App development part, you reduce cost overruns, often by as much as 95%. This also accelerates programming and keeps costs from spiralling out of control.
Low-fidelity wireframing drastically reduces technical debt, but it is one of the most costly affairs overlooked by many small business owners in choosing a high-fidelity UI/UX Design company in Saudi Arabia.
Identifying and resolving flaws during wireframing will save you a lot of money that otherwise would be spent making changes during development or even after the release.
4. Iterate fast and avoid future issues:
When making a wireframe for a mobile app, your goals are to solve a pain point for your users and create a great UI/UX Development Agency in Saudi Arabia.
One of the greatest things about adopting a wireframing process is that it does not consume time. This makes wireframes perfect for fast iterations.
Here’s what the full cycle wireframe looks like:
- YelloStack the leading UI/UX Design & E-Commerce Website Development Company in Saudi Arabia makes a wireframe for every mobile app.
- The Design team shows this wireframe to the client or a focus group to gather feedback and discover possible pitfalls at an early stage.
- The team updates the wireframe based on the client or user feedback.
- The team repeats this sequence as fast as possible and as many times as needed to reach the client’s goal.
It’s much easier to make changes at the wireframing stage than at the development stage.
5. Avoid mistakes:
Making a wireframe for a mobile app will help you layout the functionality of each screen. With wireframes, you’ll understand what features should go first and if there’s enough space on certain screens to place everything you need.
Wireframes allow you to effectively prioritize content. By designing the hierarchy of elements for each screen, you can see if everything is fine with the user journey.
Key Tips to create great wireframes:
Here are a few practical tips to keep in mind when you’re wireframing;
1. Keep it simple – The key to wireframing is speed and simplicity.
2. Use a grid – A grid creates a structure for your layouts. Every decent modern mobile app is built on a grid.
3. Make short and sharp annotations – Make sure you add some annotations to your wireframes. Keep them brief and to the point.
4. Encourage feedback – When sharing your wireframes, encourage feedback from your team members. This is a great way to improve your wireframes. You can stick your wireframes up on the nearest wall and encourage your team and anyone else to give you feedback.
A wireframe is a simple black and white layout that outlines the size and placement of page elements, features, and navigation in your mobile app. One of the most important reasons to create a wireframe for a mobile app is that it can provide you with a clear vision of how users will use the app. This makes wireframes perfect for fast iterations.
If you want to create wireframes for your future Mobile apps contact the leading Mobile App Development Company in Saudi Arabia or if you have any questions regarding this topic, contact YelloStack or check out the Top 10 Mobile App Development Company in Saudi Arabia